Friday, August 13, 2010

More Sneak Peeks

Sorry about being MIA for a couple of days. I have been diligently designing my cards for the new UStamp event and working on my Holiday Mini swap cards. But that wonderful man in the brown truck delivered a small box to me yesterday so I just had to play :)

The new Holiday Mini Catalog that comes out on September 1, has THE most awesome products!! By far, this is one of the best mini catalogs I have seen in awhile. There is a gorgeous new embossing folder for the Big Shot (you really need to get yours now!) that I used on this very simple card:







Aren't those snowflakes wonderful??? Actually, these are the best kind of snowflakes because they are not covering the road :)

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Many Merry Messages

Cardstock:
Marina Mist, Whisper White

Ink:
Marina Mist

Accessories:
Scallop Trim Border Punch, Marina Mist 1/8-inch Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Folder

I am soooo hooked on these embossing folders. They are the easiest way to add texture to your cards. And they give new meaning to CAS - Cute And Simple!! I literally put this card together in a matter of minutes. Super duper easy and yet the embossing adds a very elegant touch! I can't wait to do some more exploring with this one :)

Well, back to the grindstone - I am working on a couple of deadlines and making pretty good time :) Those of you who have known me for a long time and saying to yourselves, "well, that's a first!" LOL!! Yes, I normally procrastinate so this is out of my realm :) But, for right now it is actually working for me! 'Til next time............

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...