Monday, August 2, 2010

Homemade and To Die For

As most of you know, I LOVE cupcakes :) I don't dare make them too often because once I get started, I just can't get enough!!! So, I am so happy to have cupcake stamps that allow me to enjoy them in other ways. Well, at least I can create art with them but it does not substitute for the real thing by any means!

Anyway, I am making myself hungry for cupcakes so I better get on to the post.....

As promised, here is the second make-and-take project we did at the workshop on Saturday. It uses the new "under $10" stamp called Homemade which fits the awesome new XL 2 3/8-inch Scallop Circle Punch perfectly:






We started with a base card of Pink Pirouette and then added layers of Early Espresso and Regal Rose. We used the Scallop Trim Border Punch on the Early Espresso and layered the punched image onto a scallop circle cut with the Big Shot and the Scallop Circle #2 die. I borrowed the sentiment from the Sweet Scoops stamp set in the Summer Mini.

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Homemade, Sweet Scoops

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Whisper White

Ink: Early Espresso

Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, XL 2 3/8-inch Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I love this stamp set. It is a single stamp and is great for cards and scrapbook pages. I can just see it stamped across the bottom of a page showcasing a birthday :) Tooo cute! Or if you have pictures of your kids licking the beaters when you bake - my brothers and I used to fight over them when we were kids - LOL!! So many possibilities for one little ol' stamp. Can't wait to play some more with this one :) So, fill your day with cupcakes and memories and have a good one. 'Til next time.........

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...