Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bear Hugs

I just love the whole Build-a-Bear line of stamps that Stampin' Up carries. And now we have a new one - Bear Hugs. It is the cutest little baby bear :) I have a workshop coming up and my hostess is expecting a new grandson. So, she would like me to focus on scrapbooking and cards for babies. So, I got out the stamp set and paired it with the new Pawsitively Prints II Designer Series Paper to come up with this:






Isn't he just the sweetest little guy???? And you can swap out the colors and patterns for a little girl :)

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Bear Hugs

Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, Pawsitively Prints II DSP

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Big Shot with Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Very Vanilla 3/8-inch Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

This little bear is destined to be a "go to" for a toddler's birthday, scrapbooking baby pictures, new baby cards and announcements, and of course for baby showers. It is such a wonderful addition to the BAB line! So fun!! Be sure to give your favorite "baby bear" a hug today :) 'Til next time,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...