Monday, August 9, 2010

Mini Scrapbook Purse

During the past year I have become totally hooked on the UStamp events. OK, I admit it.....I am an addict! LOL!! But, you honestly DO get the coolest projects!!! I have quite the library of tutorials from some amazing designers!!!! I re-created one today and just had to share it with you. It was designed by Becky Roberts (the SU "Queen of Purses"). I love her stuff!!!! She graciously shared this project with us:




It is an adorable little purse that doubles as a scrapbook! Tooo cute! And so easy to make. You can easily adapt it to any DSP and stamp set. I can think of endless possibilities for this and plan to make a bunch more!!! This is what the inside looks like:




I can tell you that I used Basic Black and Very Vanilla Cardstock and the new Newsprint Designer Series Paper. My images were stamped from the Artistic Etchings stamp set. But, in keeping with copyright restrictions, I can't tell you how it is made. But, it really is simple :) If you would like to make one, visit the UStamp With Dawn and Friends ning group and join the Early Summer UStamp event. You will not be disappointed. There were some awesome projects this time and I can't wait for the next one - it starts in a couple of weeks. I highly recommend them. 'Til next time.......

Happy Stamping,

Laurie


Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...