Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Few Changes

Well, I have been busy all day getting ready for a workshop that my mom has this Saturday. I love seeing her become successful in her own business (as my downline :) ). Which brings me to my subject for this post.

I have changed the name of my online store and my e-mail address. So, since I have over 100 posts on here, I thought it would be way easier to just do a post with the new info.

My new online store address is: http://www.lauriesrubberroom.stampinup.net/

My new e-mail address is: laurie.gibson57@yahoo.com

To join my team on my website, use the password: you rock

Since I promoted with Stampin' Up last month, I am able to choose a name for my group. So, after several days of deep thought and tossing things around, I chose the name "Rockin', Rollin', ReINKers ". So, if you would like to rock, roll, and re-ink with us go to my website and join my team :)

'Til next time......

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...