Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Great News!!

I am so excited to have been chosen as a Guest Designer for the next UStamp With Dawn and Friends event! I have been an avid follower and to be asked to be part of one is a HUGE honor for me!! I will be making 4 greeting cards using one stamp set to add to the total collection of 160 cards!!

If you want to purchase this event please go to www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com

You will not be disappointed!!!

'Til next time.....

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Guest Designer Spot Laurie and welcome aboard. This will be a fun round, with lots of great cards!!!! See you on the boards!

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...