Saturday, May 8, 2010

BLOG CANDY!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! I never expected to reach 1,000 hits so soon!!!! So, to thank all of you who visit me regularly, I am offering some free stamp sets!!

I have Itty Bitty Backgrounds and the Holiday Best Level 1 Hostess sets that are brand new, in the box, and unmounted!

All you have to do is leave a comment to this post by noon on Tuesday, May 11th. I will put everyone's name in a box and draw one at random. (Be sure to just click on the word "comments" and not on the little envelope next to it) I will post the winner at 12:30 pm on Tuesday so be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner.

Good Luck and thank you so much for visiting my blog!! 'Til next time.......

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 1000 hits. I love visiting your blog and seeing all your beautiful work.
    From your little Aussie mate Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, I know how thrilled you must be. I feel the same way when people stop by my blog, and love it even more when they leave a comment. Even if it is a little "hi, just stopped by," it thrills me. Congrats go out to you.
    Sandi D.
    gdailey@concentric.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie, I just love all your creations. I like to look see what you are posting for our Thursday Card Class in advance. You are so creative and I want to congradulate you on your 1000 hits. Keep up the great work. Vena

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...