Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bears, bears, and more bears!

Stampin' Up was lucky enough last year (or should I say - smart enough) to enter into an agreement with Build-a-Bear Workshop that enabled them to create some really fun stamp sets and other accessories featuring a pair of adorable little bears. They are so cute and if you use all of the Big Sot dies, you can even create paper dolls and outfits :) Tooo fun!! But, in my card class, we stuck to the stamps and one of the cards we created was this:






The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice Wishes

Cardstock: Naturals White, Pretty In Pink, Almost Amethyst, Pawsitively Prints DSP

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Pretty In Pink 3/8-inch Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Markers - Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst, Pretty In Pink

I had actually designed this for my great-niece's first birthday. I just love this stamp set - the bears are so cute!! And I learned that if you always center your cardstock over the border punch you are using, your outside edges will always match and it makes it come out perfect if you want to layer pieces punched with the same border. This designer series paper and the Almost Amethyst cardstock will retire after tomorrow :( Love them both but I can't wait until Thursday when all of the new products become available. Have you ordered a catalog yet?? Trust me, this is one of the best ever :) You can order one from me here or contact me and I will get one for you. I am really looking forward to getting back to stamping as soon as I get moved. I will be able to show you more of the wonderful new colors and products that will be available over the next year. It is always so much fun to get some new toys to play with :) Not much longer :) But, back to packing for now. 'Til next time.....

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...