Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Little Time Off

I just wanted to thank everyone for being so patient as I make the move to San Diego. I was hoping to be able to keep posting until I leave Michigan but it is becoming more and more difficult to find time to be online.

So, I will be signing off until I get to my new location. I look forward to getting settled and back to designing cards and scrapbook pages to share with you. I will dearly miss this, but I just have soooooo much to do. Please check back with me around the 14th of July for new postings. I should be there and back online around that time.

Thanks again to all of my customer who have faithfully attended my card class over the past year and few months - I will miss all you!!! You have become some of my best friends. And welcome Cindy!!! You will be a wonderful demonstrator. I look forward to being your mentor from afar :) Cindy will be taking over my card class here in Michigan and I hope to start a new one in San Diego as I work to expand my customer base there.

Please be sure to check out all of the exciting new products on my website and order 24/7. I am so excited to start my 4th year with Stampin' Up and am looking forward to growing my business. But, first things first. I will be packing and traveling west soon. Enjoy the 4th of July festivities in your area and be sure to oooooh and aaaaaaah at some fireworks for me :)

'Til next time......

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...