Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Peace Within

It feels so good to be stamping again!! I just didn't realize how much I truly missed it :) I meant to have this posted last night but by the time I finished the card, the lighting in the house just wasn't good and the picture distorted the colors too much. So, today I may post twice - depends on how quickly the shopping goes :)

Anyway, about the card.....I decided to use a stamp set that I had purchased for my class back home but never quite got the chance to use - it is called "Peace Within." I love the images because they are the kind that offer endless possibilities for coloring. You can use the same color combination on several cards and each one will look different depending on the option you choose. This one uses the Many Marvelous Markers:





I love the kitty laying on the chair - what a life!! LOL!

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Peace Within

Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/8-inch Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Markers - Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi

I just love the new colors and this card uses four of them! And the new narrow Taffeta Ribbon is so easy to work with. I am so excited about a new year with Stampin' Up. I am putting together a card class for August and hopefully will be able to fill it :) Of course I will offer it through the mail as well for my long distance customers. I should have the link available by the end of the fist week in August so keep watch :)

My interview went well and now we are just waiting for an opening - but I will continue to look. So, in the meantime, I will stamping and building my next class for all of you :) I am happy to be back and sharing with you. 'Til next time......

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...