Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Little Bummed :(

Well, I was hoping to be on my way to California this morning, but there has been a slight change in plans. My poor brother became quite ill and was unable to come back and drive out with me. So, I will be here for another week or so :(

So, I thought as long as I am still here, I would try to do a couple of posts if possible. This first one is another Build-a-Bear card - this one of for a boy's birthday:





I just love these little bears. They are so doggone cute! And they are perfect for a child's card or scrapbook page. Stampin' Up carries a whole line of DSP, stamp sets, and Big Shot dies to create some awesome designs. You can even make paper dolls with them - how cool is that??!!

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice Wishes

Cardstock:
So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pawsitively Prints DSP

Ink:
Basic Gray

Accessories:
Markers (So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Creamy Caramel, and Pumpkin Pie)

Some of the colors I used on this card are now retired, but I am anxious to be able to adjust them to the new colors once I get settled and can unpack my toys :) Until then, I will steal a moment now and then to share more with you and keep you posted on my journey west. 'Til next time......

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...