Thursday, July 22, 2010

On My Way...... :)

I just wanted to let you know "today is the day!" I am flying out today for Santee, California!!! Can't wait to get there and get back to stamping!!! I have missed it soooooo much over the past few weeks.

I am finishing up some last minute things this morning and then my dear son and his girlfriend are driving me to the airport (flying out of Chicago-Midway). I am so excited to make this change!

I am sure I won't have a card to post this evening but I will let you know when I arrive. And be sure to check back tomorrow as I will be back in business!!!

Have a great day!!!! 'Til next time......

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...