Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bright Blessings

Every day of my life is filled with blessings - friends, family, and stamping. I have been so blessed to have been introduced to Stampin' Up and have made many friends in the process. Sometimes we tend to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and need a little reminder to count those blessings that we may take for granted. But, we need to slow down a bit in order to do this so I created this card to help me with that:






I just love this turtle (or he may be a tortoise). He appears to be looking up and that is where our blessings come from - God. He is a shining example of slowing down and looking up :) The verse comes from the God's Blessings set. I am so glad each of these is carrying over to the new stamping year. I reach for these sets often for so many different occasions. I will have to change my colors up a bit as the card base and DSP are both retiring, but I always love a challenge!

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Nature's Nest, God's Blessings

Cardstock: Green Galore, Garden Green, Kaleidoscope DSP, Confetti Cream

Ink: Garden Green, Jet Black Stazon

Accessories: Scallop Border Punch

This card is very simple and to the point - just the kind to make in a pinch. This is a good card to have on hand for those moments when life gets the best of us. I count all of you who visit my blog among my blessings :) Thank you so much. 'Til next time....

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...