Friday, October 8, 2010

Christmas Classics

Well, I have some customers who are interested in a card class this month!! I am so excited to be getting this going! I used to have one every month in Michigan and I really miss it. It is such good motivation for me and it gives me what I love best - the opportunity to share with others :)
Oh my gosh, this just posted and I am nowhere near ready for that!! :) Gotta love technology, right??? Anyway, back to what I was saying....... I need to design 8 cards for my new card class and since it will be mid-October, I have three holidays to play with :) So this is the first card:




The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Christmas Classics

Cardstock: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Whisper White

Ink: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Real Red 1/8-inch Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I love this stamp set. It is just cute and simple. And I love this Designer Series Paper!! Sometimes it is fun to steer away from the traditional colors of Christmas and have a little fun with different color combos. This one is awesome - and there are coordinating products that go with it. You will find it under the Holiday Mini category in my online store. There are 2 stamp sets, fabric, and big designer buttons that match!! Toooo fun! I can't wait for the group to make this :)

Thanks for coming by today and sharing with me. I will be announcing my blog candy winner this afternoon so be sure to check back to see if you won :) 'Til next time............

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Laurie!! I know how much I love my card classes, so I can imagine how hard it has been for you not having a group to share your love of stamping. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...