Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Believe Challenge 90

So, I have to tell about my day so far. I went to the most AMAZING meeting At The Ladies Room today for lunch. Where is that you ask? Well, it was at the Marie Calendar's Restaurant and we had the best cheesy potato soup with warm cornbread!! I know, your mouth is watering, isn't it????? It was so good!! And since fall finally decided to arrive in San Diego today, it totally "hit the spot!" As my idol would say....."yum-o!!" LOL!

Anyway, at this meeting, I met an incredible group of women who are involved in Direct Sales. We swapped a lot of ideas and had so much fun getting to know each other. So, I wanted to create something special for our leader, Sally Lowry, to thank her for the invitation. Lo and behold, one of the tips we shared was entering challenges so I created this card for her that also meets the Challenge 90 in the Late Night Stampers yahoo group I belong to:




The challenge was to use our In Colors in our choice of two different ways - either just In Colors, or at least one of them in our color combo. They all coordinate so well together as well as with our core colors so this challenge was actually fairly easy :) I like that kind of challenge - they aren't so taxing to my poor tired brain.

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Just Believe

Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White

Ink: Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Big Shot with Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Concord Crush 1/2-inch Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

I really hope Sally enjoys this card as much I as I enjoyed making it :) I love it when I have a reason to make a card other than just for adding it to my collection. It just gives purpose to my hobby :) And, I do love a challenge!!

Well, I need to get back to designing for the upcoming UStamp event and have you noticed the crown at the top of the left column? Well, that is for an event that you absolutely will NOT want to miss - and it's FREE!!!! Keep checking back for more details......you will love it!!! Thanks for stopping by today and sharing with me. As always, I welcome your comments - I love to hear from my visitors :) 'Til next time...............

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the hits! You are on your way! Thanks for the opportunity to win this tutorial, it is sooo cute!

    ceashark at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set! Great job.

    Vickie
    rnsteele80@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...