Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthday Bakery and Guest Blogging

I love birthdays!! And not for the presents - I love the cake :) LOL!!! As kids, my brothers and I got to choose our birthday dinner, tell Mom what kind of cake we wanted, and the best part - we didn't have to help with dishes that day :) My cake choice was always "chocolate with chocolate frosting"! And I loved every bite :)......still do, in fact :) So, what does this have to do with stamping???? Well.........

One of the Level 1 Hostess Sets offers a variety of treats. The set is called Birthday Bakery. I know - it congers up all kinds of images in your mind. It is so hard to choose just one, so they put them all in a row:




Can't you just taste that sweet frosting? And did you notice the cherries on top of that really tall cake?? Toooo cute!! And so much fun! I absolutely LOVE this verse:




Wow, that could make grocery shopping so much less depressing :)

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Birthday Bakery

Cardstock
:
Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper

Ink:
Chocolate Chip

Accessories:
Pretty In Pink 5/8-inch Satin Ribbon, Markers - Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Real Red

This is one of those Cute and Simple cards that are perfect for a card class - and we will be making it at mine next Saturday. It also will be of the sample card fronts I send to Sherrill Graff for the contest I won. You can earn this stamp set by hosting a workshop or by placing a $150 order here :) Seriously, though, I would love to do a workshop with you if you live in the San Diego area. If you are further away, you and your friends can add your orders together and you can enter it as one order in my online store and earn the Hostess Benefits.

And now for a note about blogging. I have been invited to be a Guest Blogger At the Ladies Room tonight. Be sure to check the site - it offers some great advice for women who want to be or already are in business for themselves. If that is something you have been considering, I would love to have you as part of my Stampin' Up team. You can join here using the recruiting password you rock.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me today. Now, I have to go bake some cupcakes :) As always, I appreciate each and every one of you who stops by. Feel free to leave a comment anytime. I enjoy hearing your thoughts :) 'Til next time............

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Laurie!! I can't wait to get this set next week. I would have had it by now if I wouldn't have ordered doubles of 2 different Hostess sets (that's what happens when you are not organized and not opening your stamps right away!!). So I'm really excited to get this, and am going to CASE your card right away (maybe use it for my card class this weekend).

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...