Saturday, October 9, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!

The winner of my Haunted Milk Crate tutorial is.........


Cindy De Witt
Congratulations, Cindy!! Please e-mail me privately at laurie.gibson57@yahoo.com with your information so I can send you the tutorial.
Thank you all so much for your gracious comments!!! I truly enjoy sharing my creations with you! I appreciate you visiting my blog and hopefully you all have found something here that inspires you to explore your own creativity. I sincerely hope that you will continue to visit and share with me. 'Til next time..........
Happy Stamping,
Laurie
Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...