Friday, October 15, 2010

Sincere Salutations

I have been busy getting things ready for my October card class tomorrow. I have all of the cards designed and now just need to finish up the cutting :) In other words, the easy part's over! But, I don't mind because I am just excited to have a class again!! I miss that so much! I have been trying to keep the cards fairly simple so we can finish them up in just a couple of hours. And it was fun because I could use all three holidays that will happen yet this year :) I had a blast designing these.

I tried to do a good variety in addition to the holiday cards and this is one that we will be making:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Sincere Salutations, A Cardinal Christmas

Cardstock:
Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Woodland Walk DSP

Ink:
Garden Green, Early Espresso

Accessories:
Eyelet Border Punch, Very Vanilla 5/8-inch Satin Ribbon

I just love the Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper. I know that it coordinates with the Growing Green stamp set but as long as you don't use the sheets with no flowers on them, you can mix it up with other sets. I used the branch from A Cardinal Christmas and one of the sentiments from Sincere Salutations for a simple card that can be used for more than one occasion :) Cute and Simple - the perfect combination for a card class :)

Next week I will add the tutorial for my class planner in the left column here on my blog so, if you are interested come back and purchase it for your class. It will include all measurements, photos, and any special instructions for each of the 8 cards we make tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by today and allowing me to share with you. As always, I welcome your comments and appreciate your support. 'Til next time...............

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laurie! I love the green, and have to do something using that color because I haven't in a long time. Congrats on the card class -- it really didn't take long for you to get back in the grove out there. Why am I not surprised!!
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandi. And the card class was so much fun today!! There were six ladies there and we had a blast!! They are already anxious for next month :) I am so happy to have one again - I was beginning to have withdrawals...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...