Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fang-tastic Halloween Card

It rained here most of the day yesterday - and I DO mean rained!!! Do you remember the song that said "It never rains in California - it pours, man it pours" ? Well, I was singing it all day yesterday :) I even had to drink some hot chocolate last night to get warmed up. I love this kind of weather as long as I can just stay indoors and stamp to my heart's content. And that is what I did :)

The more I use the Fang-tastic stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog, the more I like it! These little people are just so darn cute :) Now that fall seems to have settled in for a few days here in Southern California, I don't mind making some Halloween and fall cards. I don't do much for Halloween, as I have told you before, but I am having fun with this stamp set. I know a few little kids who would just love to get one of these cards with a treat bag full of candy:





Even the lace trim is smiling :) LOL!!

The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Fang-tastic, Got Treats

Cardstock
:
Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White, Wicked Fun Designer Series Paper

Ink:
Jet Black Stazon

Accessories:
Raven Lace Trim, Old Olive Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

This was another CAS (cute and simple) card that would be great for beginners! It was so simple easy to do. And I LOVE my clear mount stamps and blocks. I was able to line up all three stamps on one block and stamp them all at the same time - sooooo cool!!! I never did quite get the hang of the Stamp-a-ma-jig so this is no nice :) I can't wait until all of our stamps are available with the clear mount option!!

Thanks for coming by today, and I hope you enjoyed the card. 'Til next time...............

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...