Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cards With Cool Moves

My project posted on the UStamp With Dawn and Friends Cards With Cool Moves event today so I can finally show you the cards I created for it :) I had soooooo much fun making these! When you purchase the event (you can do that here), you get more than 80 cards with coordinating envelopes. Half of them are cards with some type of movement. None of the movements, stamp sets, or color combinations are duplicated so you can get tons of new ideas!!! The designers really outdid themselves this time. The cards are AMAZING!!!!!

I chose the Friends Never Fade stamp set and the Waterfall card for my movement. I just love making these cards - they are so fun!! Of course, I cannot give you all of the details - you need to purchase the event to get those. But, I did want you to get of taste of some of the cards you will get :) This is both of them together:






Here is a closer view of my Waterfall Card and coordinating envelope:






And here is the regular card and coordinating envelope:






I had alot of fun this time and am really looking forward to guest designing for the next event - it is called Get a Jump on Your Jingle. Yep - you guessed it!! It is a Holiday event :) So, hurry and purchase your cool moves and then get a Jump on Your Jingle which includes 40 cards and 40 3-D projects!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Thanks for coming by today and sharing some Cool Moves with me :) As always, I welcome and appreciate your comments and your loyalty. 'Til next time..............

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...