Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Color Renovation

I am really getting excited about the upcoming Color Renovation. I love the 5 new colors that are being introduced - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, and Daffodil Delight. They are amazing!! And I am equally excited about the 10 returning In Colors from previous years. Two of my faves are Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango - wonderful combination!

Last year, I made a card using these two colors and now I am able to show it to you:






I also used the Clearly Thanks Printed Window Sheets. Have you seen these in action?? They are the coolest things. You don't even have to use stamps with them. They come in a package of 2 and each sheet has four designs printed on it. You simply cut them apart into 5 1/2 x 4 1/4-inch pieces and layer them right onto the front of your cardstock. I attached this one using the Jumbo 5/16-inch brads and then just tied the ribbon around (I really hope the ribbon comes back, too). So simple and quick!!! The other designs are some flowers, polka dots, and dandelions. The neat thing about these is that you can also color the printed parts using the Many Marvelous Markers or the Stampin' Pastels. Endless possibilities - which I love :)
'Til next time.....
Happy Stamping,
Laurie
Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...