Sunday, April 4, 2010

Abundant Hope

This truly is a day of Abundant Hope. And I hope all of you have a happy day with family and friends and hope in knowing we are all blessed by God.

I just love the Abundant Hope stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The image of the flowers is so detailed and can be colored in so many different ways. You can use the Stampin' Pastels, the Many Marvelous Markers, the Watercolor Pencils, or the Watercolor Crayons - and each one will give a totally different effect. That is what I love about Stampin' Up - so many different ways to get creative. They truly make it easy. My card class made this card in February:

It is simple and yet portrays the beauty that comes with Spring.

The supplies we used are:

Stamp Set: Abundant Hope

Cardstock: Barely Banana, Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Markers - Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum

So quick and yet very elegant for such a wonderful day! Have a terrific day everyone. 'Til next time.....

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...