Tuesday, April 20, 2010

From my Swap Sister

One of the really fun things we did in the UStamp Spring Soiree group that I joined is a "Sister Swap". We all sent in our name and then we were paired up with someone and had to send three items to our "sister." My sister was Linda Craven from Australia. This is what I received from her this week:









I think everything is sooooo awesome!!! And the best part is that she doesn't even know me and still sent me chocolate!!??? So, it is true - stamping and chocolate are meant to go together no matter where you live :)

I love this little mock purse she made from an empty brad container:










She covered it with the Cottage Wall DSP and made a little monogram for me. Then she filled it with M&M's. SO CUTE!!! Now I have another idea for those empty containers.


Then she made this little pillow box with Vellum Cardstock:





First she embossed it with the Big Shot and Polka Dot Embossing Folder. Then she wrapped Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon around showing the solid side and then she made a cute flower with Cottage Wall DSP and the Scallop Circle Punch. You just punch a bunch of circles and wad them up and hook them in the middle with a brad. ADORABLE!! And, have you ever had a Cadbury Time Out bar? I have never even seen these before - 2 DIE 4!!!!! Oh my gosh - they are sooooo goooood!!!!! There were two mini sized bars in the pouch. Note that I said "were." I ate one and thought I had gone to heaven - hubby says I have to save the other one because it says on the wrapper that it was made in Australia. I'm voting for just saving the wrapper :) But, I don't know if I can get away with it. Well, back to my swap for Saturday - 'Til next time.....


Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...