Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lots Going On!!!

Wow, life has been a whirlwind lately!! I finally finished my project and my card for Butterflies, Bugs, and Blossoms....there is still time to sign up for the event. There are some AMAZING projects waiting for you :) Just click the link in the left column to sign up.

I have also been working on a project in My Digital Studio. I love this program!! At first, I was apprehensive about even purchasing it because I have always been a "hands-on" scrapbooker. But, the more I work in it, the more I love it!! It is so easy to swap things out to get it just the way you want it. Even if I never print anything, I could use it to design my regular pages making it super simple to create an album. And it is a wonderful way to do all of your journaling.

Here is the cover of the album I have been working on:






I purchased the digital download of the fabulous Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper from the Summer Mini Catalog and the Baker's Twine download. With that, I was able to add this page:





This is just tooooo fun!!! I have a total of 5 pages completed with lots more to put together. I will most likely have this printed so my son and his girlfriend will have a hardcover book as a keepsake from their trip out here over Spring Break. I had such a great time with them when they were here and I want to give them something really nice to remember it by. This book will be less bulky than a big album and I can have it shipped directly to them from the printer :) I was actually hoping to finish it during the month of May as the printing was 30% off, but it just wasn't in the cards....lol!! Oh well, so much for great ideas!


And now, here it is the first of June!!! Many of you know that is the time for the Last Chance Lists from Stampin' Up :( You will find the links at the top of the left column to view the stamp sets, accessories, and decor elements that will be leaving us at the end of the month. Sooo many of my favorites will be gone forever :( But, it is a great time for you to get in on some good deals on accessories - quite a few are discounted at 25% and 40% off!! Be sure to click the link for my Online Store to get your order placed early. The accessories and decor elements are sold on a first come - first serve basis and the availability will change quickly!!


I hate to see so much leave but I am anxious to see all that is new!! This time of the year is like Christmas to SU demonstrators!! New catalogs and new products - life doesn't get any better for a devoted stamper :) 'Til next time................................,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...