Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On the Grow Sneak Peak

I fell in love with the new In Colors the minute I saw them!!! Just another of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator - we could preorder them this month :) It gives us a chance to play with them and be prepared to show all of you some great ways to use them when they become available on July 1st (only 2 days away!!!!)

One of the things I like best about the new colors is the fact that they work so well with each other as well as with many of our existing colors. Depending on what you pair them with, you can easily create a very subtle or very vibrant color scheme. What could be better than more versatility in color combos?Love it! I wanted a more subtle scheme so I paired a couple of them with Pink Pirouette to come up with this:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: On the Grow

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Flirtatious Designer Series Paper

Ink: Basic Gray, Wisteria Wonder

Accessories: Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Markers (Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Sahara Sand)

I think this is destined to become a favorite color combo this year :) These colors seem so delicate together and will be wonderful with all of the "doily" accessories and stamps!! And the new border punch I used on this is amazing!! You will love them! I can't wait to share them with you - they are all just toooo cute! And don't you just love this little scooter??? It's in the Summer Mini catalog and is available through August. It is going to be so much fun playing with some new "toys" this year. I am really looking forward to the new catalog release at the end of the week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed a little sneak peek at the new In Colors and that awesome new punch!! 'Til next time...........................,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. I've got the new colors and some new stamp sets but I haven't done anything with them yet. Got to get busy.
    Lynn Schulz

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...