Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello Flowers

I tried to keep my cards for card class fairly simple this month (well, except for that step card). I just love the Level 1 Hostess set in the Summer Mini and the Hello Flowers from the mini seemed like a perfect match for the swirly words :) So, I put them together and came up with this:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Hello Flowers, Swirls & Curls Verses

Cardstock:
Pacific Point, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper

Ink: Pacific Point

Accessories:
Pretty In Pink 5/8-inch Satin Ribbon, Markers - Pacific Point, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi

I just these colors together. They make a card so bright and cheery. I used my markers to color the stamp and just didn't color the letters that are in the center of the flowers. And isn't that "thanks" just too cute?! I love the Swirls & Curls Verses!! There are 5 in all and I intend to use every one of them :) They would be perfect for an all-occasions boxed set of cards. Hmmmm.....I'll have to see what I can come up with for that.....

I hope you enjoyed the card today because it really goes out to all of you. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. 'Til next time.........................,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Laurie!! Your colors really capture the season and like what you did with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...