Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Strength and Hope

One of the retiring Designer Series Papers that I just loved this year is Greenhouse Gala. I have used this a lot!! It coordinated with the Friends Never Fade stamp set which, thankfully, is sticking around awhile longer :) But, I needed to use some of the paper up so this time I used the Strength and Hope stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog for this card:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Strength and Hope

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White

Ink: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso

Accessories: Baja Breeze 1/2-inch Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals

I really like the way this card turned out. I love this butterfly! I know, I love everything...lol! But, I really do :) The color combinations this DSP offers are so pretty, too. I am really going to miss it. But, I have no doubt there will be a new one that I will love just as much! I have seen a couple of them so far and have not been disappointed in the least - can't wait to share those with you in July!!

Thanks for stopping by today and sharing with me :) I wish you all strength and hope as you go through the day. 'Til next time......................,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...