Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sneak Peek!!

This will be the only sneak peek I offer for the new Stampin' Up catalog that comes out July 1st. I am so excited about it and all of the new things it offers but I don't want to spoil everything for you :)

I held my June downline meeting last night and we always do a swap. So, I knew not all of them had gotten their preorders yet and I wanted to show them some fun stuff. I got out the new In Colors and the gorgeous designer series paper to make this:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Happy Greetings

Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Flirtatious Specialty Paper

Accessories: Melon Mambo and Wisteria Wonder Markers, Basic Pearls, Pretty In Pink 5/8-inch Satin Ribbon, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I just love the little doilies that can be cut from 2 of the sheets in the Flirtatious Specialty Paper. They are so cute to add to cards and scrapbook pages. They remind me of the doilies my grandmother always had on her tables. I put the ribbon over top of the piece punched with the Lace Border Punch, so you will see even more of that later.........you will LOVE it!!! It is sooooo pretty! Wisteria Wonder is one of the new In Colors for 2011-2013. It goes so well with Concord Crush and Elegant Eggplant - I love being able to layer my cards with different shades of the same color. I can see using this one a lot!! The stamp set is in the Summer Mini Catalog so you don't have to wait to purchase that :) It is available now through August.

Don't forget that this month is the last opportunity to get those items from the Last Chance Lists. You can click the links at the top of the left column to see what is leaving and go to my online store to purchase them before they are gone forever. Some of the accessories have already sold out so don't delay!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my little sneak peek at some new items. 'Til next time..............................,

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...