Saturday, May 21, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. Here in Santee, it is sunny and just an absolutely beautiful day!!

I have been busy working on my project for Butterflies, Bugs and Blooms and I know you are all anxious to find out who has won my FREE pass to the event. So, I won't keep you in suspense any longer.......drum roll please...........

riclyn said.......

How exciting! Let the adventure begin!
Lynn

Congratulations, Lynn. I know you will enjoy your adventure with us. Thank you so much to everyone who left a comment. Sadly, I could only award one pass but there is still time for the rest of you to get the early bird price of $15. Just head on over to Cheryl's blog to get signed up. We look forward to seeing you "in the garden."

'Til next time.....................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...