Friday, December 31, 2010

UStamp Year-End Blowout Project

My project is featured on the newest UStamp With Dawn and Friends event today so I can finally share it with all of you :) This one was a little involved but once everything was cut it went together rather quickly.

This event is an "anything goes" for the projects and we are using some of the wonderful new products coming out with the Occassions Mini Catalog on Tuesday. I used one of the darling new stamp sets and this wonderful Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper. I just LOVE this!!! All of the prints in this pack are amazing! And there is so much in the mini that coodinates with it - I can't wait to share it all!!!! But, according to SU rules I have to wait :( But be prepared for the weeks to come - you will see lots :)

For my project, I made a little springtime basket that holds 2 "cupcakes" made from cardstock and the wonderful new fabric. I also made a matching card with envelope:





The basket was so fun to make. I used a wooden basket I had given my mom as inspiration.




I used the "Easter Blossoms" stamp set to make the card and envelope:




Everyone is making these sweet little cupcakes so I thought I would give them a try:




I "hinged" the lid and added something extra sweet to the inside:




I can't tell you exactly how I made these but if you would like the tutorial for them along with 39 other AMAZING projects, head on over to UStamp With Dawn and Friends and purchase the Year-End Blowout. It is just getting started and there are some very cool projects yet to come :)

Thanks for stopping by today and have a safe and happy New Year!!! 'Til next time......................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Laurie!!! So many beautiful details and the colors are scrumptious! I will be CASEing these for sure, so don't be surprised if you see them on my blog. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...