Monday, January 3, 2011

Building and Creating Cupcakes

First of all, I must apologize for this picture. Even the natural light of day outside is not too bright today in what used to be "sunny" California :) It is just cloudy and rainy and dreary :( So, any picture I take is coming out a little on the dark side.

This is one of the cards we made at the birthday party last week. I used the designer series paper from the Filled with Love Bundle that is available until January 24th and we used the wonderful new Build a Cupcake Punch. Oh my gosh, this thing is soooo much fun!!!! You can just punch out all of the pieces you need to create the cutest little cupcakes on your cards. See the cherry on top? And, it even cuts out little candles with flames!! It is just toooo sweet for words :) You will be able to purchase it tomorrow when the Occasions Mini catalog goes live. We also used the coordinating stamp set called Create a Cupcake. I am going to have a blast with these over the next few months for sure!!




The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Create a Cupcake

Cardstock:
Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White, Filled with Love DSP

Ink:
Early Espresso

Accessories:
Build a Cupcake Punch, Stamping Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

I attached the cherry with a mini glue dot because that was the only adhesive I could really add to it. Even that was tough because that little thing is just about the same size as the dot :) But, it just had to go on the top of that cupcake!!

I'm sure there are many designers out there who will come up with some really innovative ways to use the pieces from this punch. I even have an idea for one of them.....stay tuned for more on that one :) The designer series paper in this bundle is actually the same prints as the ones found in our color selection paper packs. You just get more of it and just in Pretty in Pink and Real Red for Valentine's Day. It can purchased separately during the promotion as well. So, if these are colors you regularly use all of the time, it is a great way to stock up :) Click HERE tomorrow to purchase yours.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and sharing this fun birthday card. I wish you all many cupcakes in 2011 :) 'Til next time..............................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...