Thursday, January 13, 2011

Easter Blossoms

First of all, I need to report that Maria Vandeform accepted my gift of a free pass to the next UStamp event. So, if you left a comment with your blog address, have no fear. If I am lucky enough to be invited back again, I will have another chance to give a pass :)

Now for a new card. I just love, love, love the Easter Blossoms stamp set in the new Occasions Mini catalog. I used for my project in the current UStamp event and for my card class I created this using the branch image:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
Easter Blossoms

Cardstock:
Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla

Ink:
Basic Gray
Accessories: Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Blushing Bride 1/2-inch Stitched Poly Ribbon, Markers - Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette, Stampin' Dimensionals

I think it is so funny how most of us SU demonstrators were not too fond of the Kraft color of paper, but now that it has been renamed "Crumb Cake" we just can't get enough of it :) LOL!! I used to use it now and then but find myself picking it up a lot lately...too funny! Guess it's all in the name :)

I really like the images in this stamp set. This branch is so soft and the flowers are very dainty. And the silhouette of that little girl is awesome!! This will, no doubt, become a favorite that I will keep and use for a long time to come. But, for now, thanks for stopping by so I could share it with you. 'Til next time.....................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

3 comments:

  1. Leading manufacturer & supplier of high quality Crumb Rubber in India and well known for good quality of rubber crumb, our product delivers at time to our clients meeting their quality standards always.

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...