Wednesday, February 22, 2017

So Excited!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited!!! I have been chosen as one of the semifinalists for the new Heartfelt Creations design team!! Never in a million years did I think I would be chosen....but I thought it was worth the try. My heart is pounding!!! These are the projects I submitted....


This card was made using the shadowbox technique with the Sunrise Lily collection. I love these lilies!! They are so easy to shape! And that verse has got to be my all-time favorite! This was my very first Heartfelt Creations collection and I have been hooked ever since!



I did this scrapbook page using the Sparkling Poinsettia collection. Beautiful paper for Christmas projects!! This one has a very special place in my heart.....my great niece, Evie, was afraid of Santa this year. So her grandfather, my younger brother, grew a beard and borrowed a Santa suit so she wouldn't be afraid anymore. The love on her face looking up at him melts me every time! Luckily, he doesn't visit my blog so he won't see it before he receives it for his birthday!


My final submission was this little glass block that I have been hanging onto for just the right project. When I got the new Flowering Dogwood collection, I just had to bring it out. I have a mixture of paper and vellum dogwoods climbing up the vine. Inside the block is a string of 20 clear lights. And when you light it up....it looks pretty cool on my mantle!


I hope you enjoy my projects and that you have been inspired to create your own.

Until next time,

Happy Crafting,

Laurie

Don't forget to get your mammogram!

8 comments:

  1. I just wanted to visit and check out some of your projects! Everything is lovely. Good luck in the semi-finals for Heartfelt Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful entry...I especially love the light up chapel! I am also a semifinalist along with you and I wish you the very best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Melanie!! They are such a great company!

      Delete
  4. The candle effect was stunningly beautiful. Good luck to you! Your fellow semi-finalist...Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Antoinette. Good luck to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice projects! Congratulations on being a Semifinalist!

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...