Monday, February 13, 2017

Botanic Orchids

Oh my gosh....it has been so long since I have posted! I have made lots of projects but just haven't taken the time to do photos and post them here. Well, I am going to change that. I have really missed sharing with all of you!

I have found some fantastic new products that I have been working with and one of my favorite new companies is Heartfelt Creations. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their stuff!! The colors are gorgeous, the papers are divine, and they have dies with all of their stamp sets!! So easy to make gorgeous cards! And the best product of all is their Flower Shaping Tool!!! Makes it a simple process to add awesome dimensional flowers to any project.

Today I made this card for my daughter-in-law......




I used a panel from the Botanic Orchid collection and attached it to the Botanic Window frame. I cut a piece of the designer paper and layered it onto a white base card and then mounted the window frame with dimensionals. I stamped and cut 3 of the small Botanic Orchids, cut them out and shaped them with the Flower Shaping Tool, and added some glitter to the edges of the petals before gluing them to the card. They carry Dries Clear Adhesive that is amazing!! I will most likely never use snail adhesive again....it is awesome!!
.with these papers so it will be a great way to use up the seemingly endless supply of cardstock that I have accumulated over the years..lol!

I just love the way this turned out and I hope Leah loves it as well!

You can buy this fantastic collection of paper, stamps, and dies here... www.heartfeltcreations.us.

Check them out....you will not be disappointed!!

Until next time......

Happy Stamping,
Laurie

Don't forget to get your mammogram!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...