Saturday, February 18, 2017

Feeling Froggy....

I have been having so much fun playing with my Heartfelt Creations collections! In honor of Valentine's Day this week, I decided to get out my "Winking Frog" products. These little fellas are just too cute!! I don't have a valentine of my own anymore, but I know some pretty cute couples so I just thought about them and came up with this......




It is so easy to make cards with these beautiful collections!! I cut one of the many pictures from the cardstock, layered it on Basic Black cardstock and then onto a Thick White card base. I stamped the sentiment right onto the picture with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I stamped the lily pad and the flowers with Tuxedo Black ink onto scraps of the Thick White cardstock. I like to use that because the die cuts are a little heavier and hold their shape well after working with the Flowering Shaping Tool. I used a blender pen to color the lily pads with Olive Grove Memento ink and the flowers with Rose Bud Memento ink. I added "Lettuce Entertain You" prills to the centers of the flowers. I attached them all with the Dries Clear Adhesive (I call it my "super glue").

It looks like I worked all day on this but, honestly, I had it finished in no time! I hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to get crafting!!

Til next time....

Happy Crafting,

Laurie

Don't forget to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...