Sunday, February 26, 2017

Flip-Fold Fairies

I am having so much fun with the flip-fold albums from Heartfelt Creations!! I especially love the newest inserts - E and F -but mostly E. This packet includes two mini albums that can be added to the flip-fold album (which I have done in one for a gift...so I can't show that one yet) or used on their own as I have done here.....




I used the Wildwood Cottage Collection that has the most adorable little fairies!! I cut a second fairy and gate with the coordinating dies and added them to the cover with dimensionals. And, don't you just love that fancy scroll-y piece on the front? That is part of the Regals Borders and Pockets die set...they are gorgeous!!! This little album has a hidden magnet closure so it doesn't fall open. But, when you open it, you can see there are lots of places to add your photos.....




The pages in the center each flip up to reveal another 6x6 area to add pictures and journaling. These coordinate so well with the paper collection which has 6x6 panels that can simply be cut apart and added to these pages. Easy peasy!!! It just doesn't get any easier to create a mini scrapbook for a special occasion like a birthday, baby or bridal shower, or any fun thing you want to create a keepsake for. These are just tooo fun!!!.......




The pages flip up easily and photos can be added to both sides. These are such a great gift for anyone who likes to have handy little albums to share with friends and family....and what a great idea for shower gifts! I will be making lots of these!!

I hope this project has inspired you to explore fun ways to create keepsakes for your precious memories....."Til next time....

Happy Crafting,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...