Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Countryside

This month for my card class, I wanted to do something masculine. With all of the flowery, frilly stamp sets that Stampin' Up sells, I tend to forget about those guys out there who also appreciate an occasional hand-made card.

I just got the Countryside stamp set because I knew my hubby and my dad would both love the old truck image. So, I decided to do an all-occasion card using it for my class. This is how it turned out:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Countryside

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla

Ink: Night of Navy

Accessories: Big Shot with Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Night of Navy 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

This card was very CAS (cute and simple) to make and yet it would be great for that "special man" in your life for any occasion. I didn't use a sentiment for this so it could be used for anything :) Of course, it you wanted to, you could watercolor the truck or color it with markers, or even use the pastels to add color. That is what I love about this set. It looks great just simply stamped or detailed. Love it!

I know many of you are busy with your families this time of the year. I am away from my hubby and son but am able to spend Christmas with my parents and younger brother and his family. It is very different for us this year but hopefully, we will be back together soon. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas season!! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by here and sharing with me. 'Til next time.....................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...