Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday - Stampin' Up Style

I held my very first Stampin' Up Birthday Party today and it was the most fun ever!!! It was attended by 4 young ladies and 2 of the moms. We had so much fun. First, we decorated lunch box tins and then we made four cards.

The girls all worked very diligently and were quite particular when it came to stamping straight and putting things together just so :)





They really like the fact that Stampin' Up has a full line of Build-a-Bear products. They are all Girl Scouts and have a real-life BAB so they had fun making a friendship card with our little girl bear.




When we were all finished, the girls posed with their lunch box tins (each with a monogram) filled with their completed cards:






Here is a closer look at Jessica, the birthday girl, and her tin of cards:





And like any group of teenage girls, they also had some crazy fun :) One of Jessica's gifts was a Silicone Cupcake Cake Pan. All of the pieces made adorable hats - even the box :)





This was so much fun!!! I hope I have the opportunity to do another party like this. It was so great to havesee some young people loving stamping. And they were such a great bunch of kids to work and have fun with :)

I will post the cards we made over the next few days as I am designing for my January card class. They were all quick and easy and the girls just loved them :)

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful New Year!! I am really looking forward to 2011 and all that it will bring. 'Til next time.................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...