Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cherry On Top Award!!


I was so excited yesterday when I opened my e-mail and found this blog award from fellow UStamp Guest Designer Penny Hanuszak! This is my very first blog award and I am so honored that Penny chose me to receive it - thanks so much, Penny!!! Be sure to visit Penny's blog for some wonderful ideas.

I have seen so many wonderful blogs and am just feeling giddy that someone likes mine this much :) I really enjoy blogging and as the award says...this is the cherry on top :) So, I am posting this on my blog and following the instructions to pass it on. No sense in keeping it just to my self when they are so many blogs out there to share with all of you.

The rules for the award are very simple:

1. Thank the person who sent it to you: Thank you so much, Penny!! I love your blog as well (http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com/)

2. Copy and paste the award onto your blog: Very simple to do :)

3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy: Well, naturally I LOVE to stamp every chance I get, I love to sing 70's music so matter how off-key I am, and I adore the fact that chocolate and stamping just naturally go together :)

4. Pass the award to five others: Like Penny, I thought long and hard about this one because I have visited so many wonderful blogs. But there are so many of us who haven't been around that long so I want to give a few of them some encouragement. So here are my choices:
Thank you so much to all of the wonderful bloggers out there who share their ideas and talents with all of us - we really do appreciate each and every one of you :)

Thanks for stopping by and sharing this with me today. 'Til next time.................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...