Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crazy For Cupcakes - Challenge 96

I am really enjoying being the guest designer for the Late Night Stampers this month. This week the challenge was to make a card with something sweet :) Well, naturally I dug out every stamp I have that has a cupcake on it - what could be sweeter? My favorite set for this kind of card is Crazy For Cupcakes. It is just so much fun!! And my favorite image is that whole stack of cupcakes!! I can just see them sitting on my counter :)

I dug them out of the box and this is the result:





I wanted to have some fun with them so I also brought out the glitter:






The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes

Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Pretty In Pink 5/8-inch Satin Ribbon, Big Shot with Perfect Details Texture Plate, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Pretty In Pink and Real Red Markers, Ticket Corner Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

It is difficult to see the soft impressions left by the texture plate on the large Whisper White layer. In person, it looks really cool. I know - I always say that!! I decided to add the ribbon so it would look like a present all wrapped up for the birthday person :) I really like the way it turned out - and I love the glittery frosting!! Well, I guess I should go bake some cupcakes now since they are all I seem to be able to think about - LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my dessert :) I hope it inspireshas inspired you to create "something sweet". 'Til next time...........................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...