Monday, November 29, 2010

New UStamp Event!!


Oh my gosh!! I am so excited to be invited back for the next UStamp With Dawn and Friends event!! This time we will be making projects using products from the new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration Mini as well as all of the Hostess Sets!! This will be a wonderful way to end the year and I want you all to have the chance to join us!

Just head on over to UStamp With Dawn and Friends to take advantage of the early bird pricing now thru Dec. 4th. You will not be disappointed!!

Also, be sure to check out my online store for some great savings with the Online Spectacular going on right now. It all ends Nov 30th at 11:59 pm so don't miss out!!!

And if you have ever considered joining Stampin' Up as a demo or just to be able to purchase at the discount - you have until Nov 30th to join at 50% off!! This is a fabulous deal that has never been offered before!!! I would love to have you join my team. You can do that right on my website using the password you rock.

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, I am looking forward to Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year. A bit different this year as I won't have snow (I will actually only miss it on Christmas Eve) but I still love it :) However, I am experiencing having the usual winter "cold" in my head so all is not lost - thank goodness for Alka-Seltzer Plus cold medicine!!

My team has grown over the past few months and I am looking to working with my new recruits to help them succeed! My monthly meetings are open to all demonstrators so if you want to join us, please feel free to contact me at laurie.gibson57@yahoo.com We would love to work with you!!

Thanks for coming by today. I promise to be back on track with projects now that I have made it through the past couple of weeks :) 'Til next time..............

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...