Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All Holidays

I just love the variety of stamps in the All Holidays stamp set. It covers pretty much everything and even celebrates friendship :) In my opinion, every day should be "friends day" because those are the people we spend our time with. I value my friends but probably don't tell them often enough. What makes them true friends is that they still like me anyway :) I am so thankful for all of them.

So, when I was designing my cards for card class last week, I thought it was only fitting to make a card to honor my friends. I love the sentiment from this particular stamp set so I chose it and created this card:





The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set:
All Holidays, Punch Potpourri (Level 1 Hostess Set)

Cardstock:
Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper

Ink:
Baja Breeze

Accessories:
Scallop Border Punch, Very Vanilla 5/8-inch Satin Ribbon, Paper Daisies, Baja Breeze Marker, Basic Rhinestones, Boho Blossoms Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I colored one of the Paper Daisies (love these!) with the Baja Breeze marker. I stamped the large flower from one of the pieces from the Punch Potpourri Level 1 Hostess Set and punched it out with the Boho Blossoms punch (this set coordinates with 4 of our punches). I attached it to the center of the paper flower with a Mini Glue Dot and than added one of the largest Basic Rhinestones to the center. I love that they already have adhesive on them - makes it much easier to attach them. You have to let the paper daisy dry completely if you color it so the glue dot sticks. But, they are so cool because you can make them any color you want by either coloring them with markers or dyeing them with reinkers. Too fun!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and sharing with me. I consider all of my visitors among my friends and appreciate you all very much :) 'Til next time................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Laurie!! Congrats on getting your car!!

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...