Wednesday, November 17, 2010

UStamp With Dawn Projects

I am so excited! My projects are featured today on UStamp with Dawn and Friends "Get A Jump on Your Jingle" so I can finally share them with you :) This is my third event as a Guest Designer and each one seems to be more fun than the last!! I had such a great time making this CD Folder album. They are so easy to make and can get addicting :) I can't wait to do some more of them. And now with the new Adhesive Sheets it will be so much easier because I can create my own diecuts!! Woohoo!!

OK, I hear you and I am calming down - LOL!! This time we had to create a card with a coordinating envelope and a 3-D project. These are my projects:




I had purchased some directions to make these folders from Patty Bennett so I tweaked a bit and used the Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin' Kit to decorate my pages and inserts. I will have fun filling it with photos and am thinking I know a lot of people who will be receiving one for their Christmas photos, too :) There a lots of places to add your favorite Christmas memories:



I stuck with the same color combo and used some pieces from the Simply Scrappin' Kit to create my card as well. It will be the perfect accompaniment for the CD Folder when giving it as a gift :)




I can see of these being created for some weddings that are coming up next year, and my great-niece and nephew's birthday, and my great-great niece's birthday too. Wow, I guess I should get to work - LOL!! There are just so many great possibilities for these little mini scrapbooks.

If you would like the step-by-step instructions, just head on over to UStamp With Dawn and Friends and purchase the "Get a Jump on Your Jingle" event today. Along with my projects, you will receive 39 other 3-D projects and cards. I have already seen them and they are awesome!!!

I hope you enjoyed my projects - thanks for coming by so I could share them with you. 'Til next time.....................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...