Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Got Treats?

I think the new stamp set "Got Treats" is so cute and fun!!! It includes images for Christmas, Valentines Day, birthdays, Halloween, and even St. Patty's Day :) Too fun!! I have been thinking of tons of ways to use these. For my second guest blogger post, I chose the image for Halloween and came up with this:






The complete list of supplies:

Stamp Set: Got Treats

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black, Wicked Fun Specialty Paper

Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: 1/2-circle Punch, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I love to add that little "ticket corner" to my layers sometimes just to break up the lines. But, I will admit that I do not own the Ticket Corner Punch. I learned a little trick with the 1/2-inch circle punch at a Stampin' Up Regional event. If you turn the punch over, you will find an "x" in the circle image. If you line the corner of your cardstock to the center point and punch, you get the same ticket corner affect. Essentially, you have 2-punches-in-1 :) And, you can use that $6.95 for some brads :) Don't you just love a bargain??!!!!

Lori will be posting this card on her blog sometime this month. It is so much fun to share with others :) That is what I love about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator! I hope someday this will be my full-time job - hey, we all have to dream, right??? But, in the meantime...the search for work continues.

I hope you enjoyed this simple, fun Halloween card today. Thanks for coming by so I could share with you. 'Til next time........

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!




1 comment:

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...