Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun and Prizes!!!



Who doesn't like to win prizes?????? I can't think of anyone :) Well, I am part of a clue list for a wonderful prize - a $400 Stampin' Up Shopping Spree!!!! How awesome would that be!! The rules are to collect 20 clues to be eligible to win. So, somewhere out there in blogland, you will find 19 more clues. All of the blogs are members of the Late Night Stampers group headed up by Sherrill Graff. This group is amazing!! We share tons of ideas and you can join by clicking the link in the left column of my blog. The group is open to all who love anything Stampin' Up. I am sure there will be even more details to follow but for now, thanks for stopping by my blog and playing the late night stampers game.

My clue is: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, pg. 214

Here are some other blogs where you can find clues and even more blogs to visit:

Collect 19 more clues and e-mail them to Sherrill Graff at istmpnv@aol.com
Good Luck and Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for playing along with our Late Night Stamper clue game! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...