Friday, September 24, 2010

Interactive Scrapbook Page

I have been working quite a bit lately with Sherrill Graff. She is amazing and such a big help. You may remember me posting that I am the current winner of her Sample Maker Contest. I am in the process of making 50 card front samples for her to display at her events from January thru May of 2011. But she also recently shared a wonderful Interactive Scrapbook Page. In exchange for learning how to make it, I am donating a packgage of Designer Series Paper to her for a children's event that she is holding. With her permission, I have developed a tutorial to make these wonderful pages. This is how they look:





You turn back the top page to reveal a smaller page beneath:





And that page folds back on "hinges" to reveal a photo or journaling underneath......





They are so fun to make!!! I am offering a tutorial via e-mail or a kit with your choice of Designer Series Paper. Of course, the prints may vary because the packs of DSP offer a variety. I have a Paypal button under my Classes and Tutorials in the left column so you can purchase them easily and quickly. I will ship or e-mail as soon as your paypal payment is confirmed. Be sure to choose which Designer Series Paper you want with your kit which also includes all of the cardstock and page protectors you need in addition to the tutorial which will be e-mailed to you. I left the backs of the pages blank in my sample but you will receive ample cardstock to finish both sides.

These pages are an awesome, fun way to group your photos in your albums. And you can add journaling and stamped images without losing alot of space for your photos. The kit includes plenty of 12x12 and 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, Designer Series Paper, 3 page protectors, and "hinge" tabs. All you need to add is adhesive, desired cutting tools, and your photos. Quantities will be limited on some of the paper choices as it is only offered during the Holiday Mini Sales Period. So, be sure to order early to get your first choice.

The tutorial sells alone for $3.95

The kit sells for $15.50 which includes shipping and handling and the e-mailed tutorial.

Order yours today with the paypal link under Classes and Tutorials.

You will love these. They are so fun and simple to put together. I love scrapbooking and am so thankful to Sherrill for allowing me to share this fun project you!! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will take advantage of this super project. 'Til next time..........

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...