Friday, September 3, 2010

Had To Change My Name and a GREAT OFFER!!




So, I received a message from Stampin' Up telling me my new group name was too close to an existing one so I had to change it.

So, rather than being the Rockin' Rollin' ReINKers, we are now ATT - Always Thumpin' and Thwackin'.

That's right, we love to Thump our rubber on the ink pad and Thwack the sponge around the edges :) !!! And if you would like to start thumpin' and thwackin' with us, click here to become a member of my team. During the month of September you will receive an awesome craft tote with your starter kit making it a value of more than $350 !!!!! How great is that! Demonstrators had to pay $40 for the tote! And you can get it FREE!!! Of course, it won't be filled like it is in the photo, but you will also get a lot of product and supplies :)
Well, I am off to the grocery store this morning and then home to stamp!! Look for a post of a fun project later today :) 'Til next time.................

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

1 comment:

  1. Love the name Thunkin & Thwackin..... got a smile from me bright & early

    ReplyDelete

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...