Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vintage Vogue


Well, I am finally back! I have been away for awhile working on some projects that I needed to finish up. I made two baby quilts and another framed scrapbook page which I sent off to sunny California last week. Now I can get down to business again :)

With my card class coming up next week, I have started working on some new designs. This is one I created using the Vintage Vogue stamp set from the Occassions Mini Catalog:




I just love this stamp set! To make the card I used:

Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Whisper White

Ink: Mellow Moss, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch (Sale-a-Bration item), Vintage Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

Looking back over the cards we have made during the past several months, I noticed that we have not made an anniversary card so I decided this is as good a time as any. I am really looking forward to my class this month. We are going to focus on Spring - which I am more than ready for!! I have had enough winter and am looking forward to green and flowers and leaves...... things that I have not seen for months here in mid-Michigan!!!! We are also going to get a sneak peek at a new stamp set that will be in the upcoming 2010-2011 catalog that comes out in July. Feel free to join us on the 18th. RSVP to gibby@cmsinter.net to reserve your spot at the table:)

Til then - Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...