Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Garden Critters

I just loved Beatrice Bumblebee so much when we made her at my March Card Class, that I decided I needed to make all of her garden friends and offer them as a "class of their own". So, I started punching and am ready to present Belinda Butterfly, Sammy Snail, Lucy Ladybug, and Chris Caterpillar to you:

Aren't they all just toooo cute???!!!!! Thanks so much to Gretchen Barron for designing these little darlings :) In my class, you will make all five cards for just $10. If you do not live close to mid-Michigan, you can purchase the class for $15 and I will mail a kit with everything you need to complete the projects via USPS Priority Mail. You can purchase either option in my Classes and Tutorials link in the right-hand section of my blog. My first class will be held on April 17th from 2 pm to 4pm. Sign up now to insure your spot as space is limited. I will set another date if needed. 'Til next time.......

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...