Thursday, March 18, 2010

Punch Card

I love to use punches to make accents for cards. This one is absolutely adorable!!! A bit time consuming to prepare but certainly well worth the effort!!







I purchased a tutorial from Gretchen Barron to make Beatrice Bumblebee. She originally was designed to put on the side of a basket but I thought she would be so perfect on a card - and I was right :) She is just toooo cute!!! She is a bit involved the first time you make her but once you have done it , it is sooo easy. The most time consuming part of this card is punching all of the pieces.

The supplies I used are:

Stamp Set: Well Scripted (Occassions Mini)

Cardstock: Naturals White, Barely Banana, Basic Black, Summer Sun, Real Red, Vellum (cardstock weight), Whisper White

Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Regal Rose

Accessories: Basic Black 5/8-inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Gingham Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers, Punches - 1/2-inch Circle, 1-inch Circle, 1 1/4-inch Circle, 1 3/4- inch Circle, Ornament, Wide Oval, 2-Step Bird and Branch

I know, you are asking "what did she use Black Gingham ribbon for?" Well, you can add a bow to her neck, which I did after I uploaded the picture and since it takes so long to replace, I just went with the original :) But she is cute with a bow, too. The tutorial included 4 other Garden Critters so keep watch - they may just appear in the near future :) 'Til next time.....

Happy Stamping,

Laurie

Remember to get your mammogram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic 45 Mother's Day Card

We are still on lockdown here in Michigan, so I have been digging into my stash of papers. I had planned to use the beautiful Time To Flouri...